A Pure Delight
Red roses in a lovely wreath
A lovely wreath made of beautiful and romantic red roses, white chrysanthemums and green camellia is sure to delight any one on Christmas season. This wreath can adorn anyone's front door or any buffet table.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.