Red Roses & White Carnations in a grey box
A beautiful box arrangement filled with fresh white carnations is combined with tender roses and exotic anne black orchids. This cheerful arrangement in red and white along with deep green fillers makes it a perfect Christmas surprise.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.