Pink and deep red carnations
A dome of striking multicolored carnations filled with bright yellow chrysanthemums that call out gracefully. With a hint of jade green fillers the arrangement is simply mind blowing, this creation is an inspiration from the bright and colorful rangolis decorated on the day of Diwali and is certain to light up your eyes.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.