Christmas Wreath – Roses, Camellia, Chrysanthemums
Usher in the spirit of Christmas with these red and white blooms. Bring special cheer into your homes with this grand, circular wreath of red roses, camellia and white chrysanthemums. A lively center piece for your dinner table brings in the festive spirit year round!
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.