Hybrid Pink Lilies & Roses
A dome of beautiful flowers arranged in a wicker basket. This basket arrangement includes wonderful bunch of hybrid lilies, roses and other fillers in various hues of pink. Matched with interesting greens in a cozy basket, this would make a wonderful floral, roses and other fillers in various hues of pink. Matched with interesting greens in a cozy basket, this would make a wonderful floral.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.