Christmas wreath with bold colours of red, white and green
A traditional Christmas wreath with bold colors of red, white and green is beautifully accented with Christmas ornaments. To give the wreath a warm and glorious look, a red candle is placed at the center illuminationg the whole arrangement as well as the space surrounding it. Great for a centrepiece.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.