A lovely evergreen wreath filled with red, white and green flowers
A lovely evergreen wreath that is sure to welcome anyone into the house, is filled with gorgeous Christmas colours of red, green and white. This can be hung on the front door or can be an ideal centerpiece for the dinner table.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.