Red Roses & Orchids
To honor your mother in a very special way, because she is truly the Queen of Mother’s Day. Gift your mother this extremely elegant bouquet of red roses which is accented with delicate red orchids and arranged in a cylindrical vase. An ideal way to show your mom what she means to you.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.