Yellow and red roses in a grey box
The primary colors of Diwali are beautifully portrayed through fresh and fragrant red and yellow roses arranged intricately. This divine arrangement would certainly make an appropriate gift and add a sparkle this festive season. After all Diwali is never complete without the exchange of gifts.
- Use clean vases or containers.
- Avoid salt crystallization by using clean, softened water.
- Change water daily.
- Remove pollen from lilies as they bloom.
- Remove all leaves which are submerged under water. Submerged leaves can rot and create bacteria, shortening the life of the flowers.
- Re-cut the stem of each flower under water diagonally using a sharp knife or scissors. This prevents air pockets from forming inside the stems which block water intake by the flowers. Re-cut every three days or so.
- Add a spoon of sugar or a tablet of aspirin to the water in the container.